This has been an exciting week for me, with some great new projects in the works and some old ones coming to fruition. Here's a little rundown of what has been going on:
- Received payment from client that had seemed to have disappeared. Woo! Paranoia got the best of me in this case, I guess.
- Alternative Health website that I have been writing for has finally launched. Have to love the expert status I get through this one!
- Picked up a great new gig through a client, that could be a huge deal for me in the future. I'll share more about that whenever I am able. VERY good stuff though!
- Started a new blogging gig with the Today.com network. I'll be talking about cooking with kids. Not much to look at right at the moment, but I think I'll have some fun and exciting posts that many will enjoy
- I now have hosting and have arranged to buy a laptop very soon. Two major goals met! Up next, building that elusive professional site.
- On a more personal note, my baby turned one on Tuesday. It really has me feeling a bit sad, but happy at the same time. He's getting so independent now. I just can't believe that it has been a year already.